fick en del fel, kanske något Driftansvarig på slackware.se bör titta på
* Too few IPv6 name servers (1).
Only one IPv6 name server was found for the zone. You should always have at least two IPv6 name servers for a zone to be able to handle transient connectivity problems.
* Inconsistent glue for name server ns.slackware.se.
The address of a name server differed from the child and the parent. This is a configuration error and should be corrected as soon as possible.
* Nameserver ns.slackware.se
* Name server ns.slackware.se (220.127.116.11) does not answer queries over UDP.
The name server failed to answer queries sent over UDP. This is probably due to the name server not correctly set up or due to misconfigured filtering in a firewall.
* Name server ns.slackware.se (18.104.22.168) does not answer queries over TCP.
The name server failed to answer queries sent over TCP. This is probably due to the name server not correctly set up or due to misconfgured filtering in a firewall. It is a rather common misconception that DNS does not need TCP unless they provide zone transfers - perhaps the name server administrator is not aware that TCP usually is a requirement.
* Nameserver ns3.slackware.se
* Name server ns3.slackware.se (22.214.171.124) is recursive.
The name server answers recursive queries for 3rd parties (such as DNSCheck). By making a recursive query to a name server that provides recursion, an attacker can cause a name server to look up and cache information contained in zones under their control. Thus the victim name server is made to query the attackers malicious name servers, resulting in the victim caching and serving bogus data.